Friday, February 5, 2010

SR Picnic

So yesterday was the picnic.
Fun fun fun! Although the weather was terribly hot.

I am sunburnt!
Like, super burnt.
My face + hands are still a bit red right now haha
Not so bad compared to yesterday cuz I put the aloevera gel!
Hehe.

Claudia and I
"Where's Elaine?" HAHA. Ok, inside joke.


Presenting to you, the two cassandra(s)! :D


Mark! I think cassandra took this. Don't know which one but must be either of them haha.


PICNIC on synthetic grass. Hello is that Abraham?


Mark, Priscilla and the taaaaall Benedict. Giant. + some of our class people :D




1s30 with our OSL(s)!!!! :D


All the OSL(s)



SRJC, SRJC!! north south east west who's the best, srjc is the bestttttt. I think I got the cheer wrong HAHA.


Cassandra(s)!


Me, Claudia!


Me, Cassandra W!


Me, Cassandra T!


Charlene, Claudia, Cassandra T, Cassandra W and Elaine


:D


Had GP diagnostic test just now!
It's been two months since I last wrote a composition-.-

Dodge ball was FUN!
Draco won! Cuz my class won! :D
We lasted 19 seconds:D

Yesterday was the last day of orientation.
Like so sad.
This is like, the first time I've enjoyed myself SO much during an orientation.
I even danced the college dance hahaha!
Hmmm, shall add the osl(s) on facebook later!

No comments:

Post a Comment