Hairstyle testing. I did both on the same day. :> Which one looks nicer?? :s
Before
After
Pressies from my relatives.
That clearly explains the snowman you see on some of the pressies.
Received quite a number of chocolates this year, as you can see. FATTENING!! :O
Sooo tempting too!! Cos' I loveeeeeee Royce chocolates!!! OHMAGOD. D:
Anyway, that was xmas eve.
Now for xmas!
It was my parents' wedding anniversary yesterday! :) Lunch at the usual restaurant.

Yums

I removed the shell using a knife and fork only! hehehe



Love the fried rice.

I could lift up these slices of papaya with my fork! LOL

I've got no idea where the other food pictures has gone. It's probably in Jas' phone. :O
Used my dad's phone to take these pictures. Nokia phone sucks, boring functions and lousy camera!!
No choice, because my phone went bonkers, again.
Something is obviously wrong with its battery, but I am still asking my dad to buy me a new phone!
Hehehe. I didn't work this vacation. If not, I could have bought a new phone by myself a long time ago :(
Anyway, my dad agreed!! And my mum(who is not easily impressed) looked convinced! Hahaha yay, hopefully Blackberry Bold 9700 is coming my wayyyyy!!!
SHIXIAN AND HUIYING!! If you guys are reading this, I STILL HAVE YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESSIES WITH ME!!
I can't believe we didn't get to meet up this vacation! And I believe New Moon aint even showing anymore!!
Happy Boxing Day anyway!!

No comments:
Post a Comment